Stylish Beverly Hills Hotels – there are several, yet we are the only intimate – 35 room - hotel that is just 4 blocks from Rodeo drive in the heart of Beverly Hills.
The hotel was built in 1927 for starlets coming to Hollywood and likely working for the MCA agency, the grand headquarters of which are just across the street from us. We were a natural fit.
Even now, young talent stays with us as they are waiting to shoot a scene or go on a talk or reality show.
Why? - our guest care, the boutique design and that we are so close to the shops of Beverly Hills is benefit to young stars and all our guests.
Hotel Renovated in 2013
Our Beverly Hills hotel was completely renovated in 2013 – new furnishings, beds, bedding, sound proofing, and all new décor.
Under Royal Palms, the Terrace – Lounge Dining and Bar
A Locals’ Experience
We are one street over from several of Beverly Hills’ renowned restaurants. We have our own casual dining and lounge bar that flows out onto a terrace bordered by palms and lit by torchières and candles.
Just up the block is the artfully lit Beverly Hills Town Hall - a fantasy of the Art Deco style Hollywood’s enduring hay day.
- Our mixologist gathers a “club” of regulars nightly.
- Here is live music on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
:: see menus
Locations of hotels in Beverly Hills
Ours is in the heart of town
- just 4 blocks from the shops of Rodeo Drive.
- in the midst of famed dining – dining that draws celebrities to our neighborhood.
- set in the ambiance of an LA terrace lifestyle.
- an “intimate” ambiance with just 35 rooms.
- near so many of the talent agencies, so many of the production companies.
- of the other hotels in Beverly Hills, there is only one other as close to the heart of shopping, dining, and lounging.
- of the other hotels, there are none with our “residential are” feel yet to close to the Beverly Hills shopping and dining
Features & Services of our Beverly Hills Lodging
Lodging in Beverly Hills ranges from the famous and iconic to our small intimate lodging.
- Free light morning start with coffee, teas and homemade pastries 7am-11am daily.
- Full breakfast served 7am – 11am daily.
- Free “Happy-Hour” Beverly Hills bar drink and nibbles.
- Full restaurant from 5pm – serving in lounge and on the terrace.
- Full bar with mixologist, curated wines, and a bar menu.
- Thursday jazz nights in the bar lounge.
- Access to Equinox Fitness Club of Beverly Hills as part of our lodging care for Beverly Hills.
- 24 Hour Room Service.
- Free WiFi.
- Valet Parking at $28 (please note that overnight parking outside of our Valet option is quite limited).
- Complimentary wardrobe attendant services and shoe shine.
- Bar and Kitchen open nightly from 5pm-11pm and then later for our residents.
- Live music on Mondays and Wednesdays in the terrace - lounge.
:: read more about our Bverly Hills lodging in our Truthful Asides.